** For TUD+ Professional Members this recording is free to access by visiting this link whilst being logged in to your account.
Recorded: 16 June 2022
About this event
The Urban Developer presents the latest research, expert perspective and case studies for developers and professionals within the residential apartment sector.
What will be covered:
- the current state of the residential apartment market
- key supply and demand dynamics for future development
- capital structures to ensure your project's success
- impact of supply chain issues on the construction of apartments
- insight into buyer demand, settlement risk and sales strategies
- perspective from leading residential apartment developers.
The event will be held virtually and attendees will be able to watch live or on-demand.
10.00am - 10.30am AEST
Australian Residential Apartment Market Outlook
The current state of the residential apartment sector and its outlook for the future.
- Eliza Owen - Head of Residential Research, Australia, CoreLogic
10.45am - 11.15am AEST
A case study-led presentation on matching your project to the best capital source.
- Bill McWilliams - Chief Investment Officer, MaxCap Group
11.30am - 12.00am AEST
The Profitless Boom
How supply chain issues are impacting the construction of residential apartments.
- Desmier Nairn - Construction Finance Manager, Hutchinson Builders
- Julian Sammut - Chief Operating Officer, Sammut Group
- Alexandra Waldren - National Policy Director, Master Builders Australia
1.00pm - 1.30pm AEST
The Developer's Perspective
The locations, products types and strategies shaping apartment development activity beyond 2022.
- Illan Samuel - Managing Director, Samuel Property
- Brook Monahan - Founder and Managing Director, Mosaic Property Group
- Ilya Melnikoff - Managing Director, Luxcon
1.45pm - 2.15pm AEST
Location, Product and Buyer Appetite
An exploration into buyer demand, settlement risk, sales strategies and project marketing.
- Shane Foley - Managing Director, Realm Projects
- Tim Rees - Senior Director, CBRE Residential Projects
- Roni Gasper - Business Director, Metropolis
- Grant Ryan - Director, Property & Research, Ironfish
2.30pm - 3.15pm AEST
Case studies into project and design excellence within the residential apartment sector.