Recorded: 29 July 2021
The Urban Developer proudly presents a one-day virtual summit dedicated to Australia's booming industrial and logistics sector.
An unprecedented surge in e-commerce has driven huge demand for this asset class with experts predicting an extra 500,000sq m would be needed each year to accommodate consumer appetite for online shopping.
More than 15 industry professionals will take to the stage to shed light on what can be expected for the sector in the year ahead.
The event will be held virtually and attendees will be able to watch live or on-demand.
Topics to be covered include:
- the fundamental drivers of the industrial and logistics property sector
- an outlook on the short, medium and long term effects of Covid-19 and shifting consumer trends impacting the industry
- perspective from the major institutional investors in Australia
- innovative solutions to industrial development in urban areas
- projects that are delivering successful outcomes for the industrial sector
- insight into the largest direct property transaction in Australian history.
The Urban Developer cannot accept any liability or responsibility for loss occurring as a result of anyone acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any material contained in this presentation.