** For TUD+ Professional Members this recording is free to access by visiting this link whilst being logged in to your account.
Recorded: 23 June 2022
About this event
Interested to know what is happening with industrial property, warehouses, manufacturing and logistics?
The Urban Developer is delighted to bring together more than 15 industry professionals to share their insights on international and national investment, markets and transactions and the development activity that is defining this booming sector.
This is a unique opportunity for professionals directly involved in the sector, along with those adjacent to it, to better understand the sector’s future and respond to it accordingly.
What will be covered:
- the drivers of Australian industrial property development
- why Australia's industrial and logistics sector is continuously attracting foreign capital.
- the intersection of opportunity and capital for developers
- the rise of dark stores and micro-fulfilment centres
- an outlook for multistorey, multi-use and new development models
- development essentials to delivering new industrial projects.
The event will be held virtually and attendees will be able to watch live or on-demand.
10.00am - 10.30am AEST
The Drivers of Australian Industrial Property Development
The current state of the industrial and logistics sector and its outlook for the future.
- Sass J-Baleh - Head of Industrial & Logistics Research Pacific, CBRE
10.45am - 11.15am AEST
International Appetite for Australian Industrial Assets
Why Australia's industrial and logistics sector is continuously attracting foreign capital.
- Matthew Lawson - Chief Financial Officer, ESR Australia
- Sean McMahon - Chief Investment Officer, Charter Hall
11.30am - 12.00am AEST
Intersection of Opportunity and Capital
How to find and create value in the market through speculative development.
- Simon Hulett - Head of Direct Investment, MaxCap Group
- Owen Smith - Director, Commercial and Industrial Development, Salta Properties
- Gavin Bishop - Managing Director | Industrial, Colliers
- Charlie Buxton - Managing Director, Cadence Property Group
1.00pm - 1.30pm AEST
From Just-In-Time To Just-In-Case
How supply chain disruptions have resulted in a rise of dark stores and micro-fulfilment centres.
- Jesse Curtis - Head of Industrial, Centuria
- Troy Bryant - Head Of Development - Australia & New Zealand, Logos
1.45pm - 2.15pm AEST
The Urbanisation of Industrial
The rise of multi-storey, multi-use and new development models entering the sector.
- Eleni Roussos - Director, Urbis
- Sally Box - Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific, Cabot Properties
- David Scalzo - Managing Director, Perri Projects
2.30pm - 3.15pm AEST
Case studies into project and design excellence within the industrial and logistics sector.