** For TUD+ Professional Members this recording is free to access by visiting this link whilst being logged in to your account.
Recorded: 23 September 2021
The effects of Covid-19 on the office and commercial sector have been monumental—and are continuing to evolve.
With businesses shifting their expectations of workplaces to accommodate lockdowns, operational costs and staffing requirements, the traditional ‘office’ is under review like never before.
So, what does this mean for landlords, building owners, developers and tenants?
The Urban Developer proudly presents a one-day virtual summit dedicated to the changing nature of the office and workplace sector.
- the current and future state of CBD and CBD-fringe office markets around Australia
- the most significant capital transactions and leasing deals in the sector
- the key themes and trends impacting owners of office portfolios across Australia
- tenant spatial requirements changes and what impact it will that have on landlords
- how WFH and flexibility has shifted the power of workplace selection
- interactive project case studies.